Why You Should be an Association Member with Us!
- On application for membership all Members are carefully screened.
- Members are in the primary business of property management—they do not sell houses. Most Members are property investors themselves.
- Members must abide by the association’s code of ethics and code of practice. Members are up-to-date on the latest issues in the marketplace
- Members have regular meetings, educational sessions and newsletters to keep them in touch.
- The Association encourages and promotes ethical conduct by its members.
- The Association provides a complaints procedure for dealing with complaints from property owners.
- The Association promotes and lobbies for law reform when necessary.
- The Association provides a great pool of operating experience and networked information.